- "This fleet is all that remains of the Galactic Alliance. We can't risk it -- or you."
- ―Captain Jaius Yorub, to Admiral Gar Stazi
The Galactic Alliance Core Fleet, also known as the Core Forces, Galactic Alliance Remnant Fleet, or commonly the Galactic Alliance Fleet, was a major Galactic Alliance Navy fleet during the Sith–Imperial War that was formed to protect the Core Worlds under the command of Admiral Gar Stazi, part of this force escaped the ambush at the climactic Battle of Caamas, and became the basis for Stazi's Galactic Alliance Remnant. Because of this, the GA remnant was sometimes referred to as the Core Forces, in reference to the fleet that helped to create it.
During its history, the Galactic Alliance Core Fleet was equipped with various classes of capital ships. Most notably were the Scythe-class main battle cruisers, Pellaeon-class Star Destroyers and one Imperious-class Star Destroyer.
The Core Fleet maintained an assortment of smaller crafts such as corvettes and frigates. Examples of corvettes used were the CR90 corvette. Examples of Frigates used were the ShaShore-class, Tri-Scythe-class and EF76 Nebulon-B escort frigates
- Legacy (2006) 9 (First mentioned) (First identified as Galactic Alliance Remnant Fleet)
- Legacy (2006) 20 (First appearance) (First identified as Core Fleet)
- Legacy (2006) 21
- Legacy (2006) 22
- Legacy (2006) 36
- Legacy (2006) 41 (First identified as Galactic Alliance Fleet)
- Legacy (2006) 42
- Legacy (2006) 43 (Mentioned only)
- Legacy (2006) 47
- Legacy—War 2
- Legacy—War 3
- Legacy—War 4
- Legacy—War 5
- Legacy—War 6
- Legacy (2013) 5 (Mentioned only)