- "Fett's ship Slave I was badly damaged. The safest place to make repairs was on the Imperial Enclave on Gall — It being heavily fortified."
- ―Lando Calrissian
Following a dogfight with IG-88D over Tatooine, the Imperials granted Boba Fett access to the ship docks of the Enclave to repair the Slave I. Leia Organa hired Dash Rendar to scout out the Smuggler's Canyon in search of the rogue bounty hunter, who was still carrying his hostage and prize, Han Solo. Rendar made his way through the station and located Fett's hangar bay, where he damaged Slave I, requiring Fett to stay on the moon longer.
- "Inside Job"—Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.1
- Boba Fett: Hunted (Mentioned only)
- Death Star (Mentioned only)
- Friends Like These (Mentioned only)
- Shadows of the Empire novel (First appearance) / comic / video game
- Shadows of the Empire audio book
- Shadows of the Empire junior novelization
- Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire Galoob minicomic
- Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire Ertl minicomic
- (Mentioned only)
- "Assignment: Decoy"—Star Wars Galaxy Magazine 7
- X-Wing: Rogue Squadron (First mentioned)