- "Fett's ship Slave I was badly damaged. The safest place to make repairs was on the Imperial Enclave on Gall — It being heavily fortified."
- ―Lando Calrissian
During the Clone Wars Gall was the location of a naval supply depot and factories that made parts for Rothana Heavy Engineering. The factories were overseen by the clan of Cacique Jans Coorsa. The Council of Elders decided to secede from the Galactic Republic and join the Confederacy of Independent Systems. The Republic couldn't afford to lose such an important planet and lay siege to the planet. Jans Coorsa led the resistance against the Republic and gained the nickname 'Phantom of Gall' for his ability to plan complex operations and correctly guess Republic responses. The resistance continued even when the Republic turned into the Galactic Empire. The Empire managed to find out the identity of the 'Phantom of Gall' and massacred Coorsa's village.
Following a dogfight with IG-88D over Tatooine, the Imperials granted Boba Fett access to the ship docks of the Enclave to repair the Slave I. Leia Organa hired Dash Rendar to scout out the Smuggler's Canyon in search of the rogue bounty hunter, who was still carrying his hostage and prize, Han Solo. Rendar made his way through the station and located Fett's hangar bay, where he damaged Slave I, requiring Fett to stay on the moon longer.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- "Inside Job"—Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.1
- Boba Fett: Hunted (Mentioned only)
- Death Star (Mentioned only)
- Friends Like These (Mentioned only)
- Shadows of the Empire novel (First appearance) / comic / video game
- Shadows of the Empire audiobook
- Shadows of the Empire junior novelization
- Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire Galoob minicomic
- Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire Ertl minicomic
- (Mentioned only)
- "Assignment: Decoy"—Star Wars Galaxy Magazine 7
- X-Wing: Rogue Squadron (First mentioned)