The Galleon was a sail barge that was built from various old vehicles from the Galactic Empire. Lambda-class T-4a shuttle wings provided balance, its hull was created from a discarded All Terrain Armored Transport, the crow's nest was built from a hollowed out All Terrain Tactical Enforcer foot, along with other parts.
In 34 ABY, the Galleon was on Castilon serving as the headquarters of Kragan Gorr and his pirate gang. During the kidnapping of Torra Doza from the Colossus station, the pirates Drell and Valik used a skiff to bring Torra to the Galleon as they were pursued by Kazuda Xiono in the Fireball.
After the pirates arrived on the Galleon with Torra, Kazuda remained nearby not wanting to leave Torra. As a result, he was fired upon by the Galleon, damaging the Fireball. The First Order, who was in league with the Warbird gang, arrived in an Upsilon-class command shuttle to compensate the pirates for their success. However, Major Elrik Vonreg and his First Order stormtroopers betrayed the pirates and rescued Torra, bringing her to the Colossus.
- Star Wars Resistance – "The Doza Dilemma" (First appearance)
- Star Wars Resistance – "Descent"
- Star Wars Resistance – "No Escape: Part 2"
- Star Wars Resistance – "A Quick Salvage Run"
- Star Wars Resistance – "Hunt on Celsor 3"
- Star Wars Resistance – "The Engineer"
- Star Wars Resistance – "The Mutiny"
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
- (First identified as Galleon)