Gardulla the Hutt's Palace was a palace located on Nal Hutta, the Hutt homeworld. The palace was owned by Gardulla Besadii the Elder, a member of the Grand Hutt Council. The palace was temporarily used to imprison Ziro, a Hutt crime lord who held damaging information about the Hutt Council. It was guarded by many Nikto guards and other people hired to guard it. Later, it was attacked by Pre Vizsla, Maul, Savage Opress, and some other Death Watch warriors. All the denizens of the palace were either killed, or escaped. Most of the Nikto guards were killed in the ensuing battle.
The palace of the Hutt crime lord Gardulla Besadii the Elder was one of the largest buildings constructed on the swamp planet Nal Hutta. It was built into the supporting stone and organic matter of what resembled a giant fungal pod built within sight of the planet's capital city and foremost spaceport, Bilbousa. Reachable by spacecraft or swamp speeder, the palace and its surrounding complex were heavily fortified and defended and served as the occasional home of the Grand Hutt Council, the ruling body of the Hutt Clan that controlled Nal Hutta. As such, it received higher than average traffic than most palaces on the planet, which generally had few visitors due to most offworld business being conducted on the moon Nar Shaddaa.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hunt for Ziro" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Friends and Enemies"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Eminence"
- (First identified as Gardulla the Hutt's Palace)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Build the Millennium Falcon 81
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 19 (Databank A-Z: GA-97–Geonosis)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles (Indirect mention only)
- (Picture only)
- ; images #2, 3 (of 15)