Gardulla the Hutt's Palace, also known as the Palace of Gardulla the Hutt, was a palace owned by Gardulla Besadii the Elder and used for the Hutt Grand Council on the planet Nal Hutta, during the Clone Wars. Like Jabba the Hutt, Gardulla employed many Nikto guards, as well as guards of other species. When Pre Vizsla, Darth Maul, and Savage Opress's forces attacked the palace, the many guards stationed at the time failed to prevent the attack, and most were killed. The palace itself contained the Hutt Council Chamber, a large dance hall, many holding cells, and so on. One of these cells was used to hold Ziro the Hutt when he was captured by the Bounty hunter Cad Bane in 21 BBY (he eventually broke free and escaped from the planet with help from Sy Snootles, who later killed him). This citadel was well-guarded by many Gamorreans and Weequays.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hunt for Ziro" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Friends and Enemies"
- The Clone Wars: Darth Maul: Shadow Conspiracy
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Eminence"
- (First identified as Gardulla the Hutt's Palace)
- Lords of Nal Hutta (First identified as Palace of Gardulla the Hutt)