- "Of course I would want my son to follow in my footsteps. Nothing would make me more proud. Answering the call to service is a noble endeavor."
- ―TK329, regarding Gareth
Gareth was a Human male, the son of the Imperial stormtrooper TK329 and his wife, Mera. TK329 wanted Gareth to join the Stormtrooper Corps when he grew up, and he believed that his wife and son supported him and his mission. Shortly before his death aboard the Imperial Star Destroyer Vector after being exposed to the Blackwing virus in 1 BBY, TK329 broadcast an open transmission telling Gareth to take care of Mera in his absence. The stormtrooper also mentioned that he was planning a big party for his next visit home and the he had purchased something special for Gareth.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Stormtrooper TK 329 (TK329) on Twitter (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Survivor's Quest states that during Palpatine's reign over the galaxy, which lasted from 19 BBY to 4 ABY per The New Essential Chronology, only Humans were allowed in the Stormtrooper Corps.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 TK329's personal description from
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Death Troopers
- ↑ Death Troopers places the Vector outbreak in 1 BBY.