The Gatherers were a group of non-Jedi worshipers whose aim was to spread the teachings of the light side of the Force and the Jedi Order during the reign of the First Order. The organization operated a secret lightsaber shop in Black Spire Outpost on the planet Batuu called Savi's Workshop, which was owned by the Gatherer Savi. In the shop, visitors were given a tour where they could construct their own lightsaber, though the operation had to remain hidden from the local First Order occupiers. Thus, the store was disguised as Savi & Son Salvage.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Gatherers appear to guests in Savi's Workshop, a retail location located in the theme park land Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge. The shop, along with the park, opened on May 31, 2019 at Disneyland and August 29, 2019 at Disney's Hollywood Studios, Walt Disney World.
- Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire
- Galaxy's Edge 5
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Savi's Workshop (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire
- ↑ Breznican, Anthony (February 28, 2019). A guide to the shops of Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge: Dok-Ondar's antiques, Savi's lightsabers, and Mobu's droid depot. Entertainment Weekly. ew.com. Archived from the original on February 28, 2019.
- ↑ Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge