The Gauntlet starfighter was manufactured by Shobquix Yards.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Measuring fourteen meters in length, it required a pilot and a gunner/co-pilot. It carried consumables for one or two days and 85 kilograms of cargo. The craft could achieve 850 kilometers per hour, and it did not have a hyperdrive. For combat it boasted two forward fire-linked laser cannons, two turreted fire-linked laser cannons, one proton torpedo launcher, and modest shields.
History[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Planets of the Galaxy, Volume One
- Heir to the Empire Sourcebook
- Wanted by Cracken
- "Rebel Privateers!"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 2
- The Star Wars Planets Collection
- "Wanted by Cracken"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 10
- Shadows of the Empire Planets Guide
- Star Wars Gamemaster Screen, Revised
- Secrets of the Sisar Run