Near constant precipitation and cloudy weather put the world in a unabated gloom and encouraged the growth of mold and moss. It was colonized by a motley group offworlders in 250 BBY, mainly criminals, political prisoners on the lam and transients. It had a Shrine of Kooroo. The principal exports were shvash gas and vohis mold. Gelgelar Free Port was the only starport and city.
The planet was in the same system as the site of the Evacuation of Gelgelar and a Rebel hospital base in 3 ABY. While the planet and system was a decided backwater in the early years of the Galactic Civil War, it was dubious enough that it escaped Imperial attention after the arrival of Admiral Wooyou Senn's fleet.
- "Finder's Fee"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 6 (First mentioned)
- "Galaxywide NewsNets"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 13
- "The Breath of Gelgelar"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 14
- "Special Ops: Drop Points"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 14
- Star Wars: X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter: Balance of Power (Mentioned only)
- "Counterstrike"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 8 (Mentioned only)
- Platt's Starport Guide
- Pirates & Privateers
- "From the Files of Corellia Antilles"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 14
- Platt's Smugglers Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Reader's Companion