Biography[edit | edit source]
After the Battle of Yavin, Genovin Jasha was a member of the Chirq Council in the city of Doaba Guerfel. He worked alongside Zabrak adjutant Seyda Shae. Circa 1 ABY, the Corellian Security Force started an investigation against the Chirq Council following the increase of ryll traffic on Corellia. Captain Vitala Baize decided to infiltrate the organization with a CorSec agent using the identity of one of the Chirq Council members: Trins Evnar. After killing him, the agent also eliminated every Chirq Council criminals who used to know Evnar in order to permit the infiltration mission. The agent thus killed Jade McDonagh and Kazic Pendre, as well as Genovin Jasha and Seyda Shae in a small camp outside Doaba Guerfel. The spacer later assumed Trins Evnar's identity towards the underboss Jzoro Quanera and managed to infiltrate the organization. The CorSec operation eventually led to the destruction of the Chirq Council.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Genovin Jasha was a non-player character in the 2003 video game Star Wars Galaxies, a massively multiplayer online-role playing game developed by Sony Online Entertainment and published by LucasArts, prior to its closure on December 15, 2011.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "The Chirq Council: Assumed Identity" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "The Chirq Council: Seek Council" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "The Chirq Council: Moving Up" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "The Chirq Council: The Elite Council" on Corellia