The Geonosian sonic blaster was a sonic blaster manufactured by Gordarl Weaponsmiths. It was the standard sidearm of Geonosians, like the Geonosian warriors, and the blasters fired sonic waves of energy.
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense
- Star Wars Journeys: Beginnings
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Jedi of the Republic – Mace Windu 1 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Landing at Point Rain"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Weapons Factory"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Legacy of Terror"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Senate Murders" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Darth Vader Annual 2
- Star Wars Rebels – "Ghosts of Geonosis"
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as Geonosian sonic blaster)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Aliens of the Galaxy (Picture only)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 12 (Weapons & Uniforms: The Geonosians)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z
- Star Wars: Alien Archive