- "This assignment comes from General Durant. You remember him don't you, Rusk?"
"We survived the Geonosis campaign together."
"That's one way of putting it."
- ―General Callan Grayne and Sergeant Rusk
The Geonosis campaign was a conflict during the Great Galactic War between the Galactic Republic and the reconstituted Sith Empire that occurred sometime between 3665 BBY and the end of the war in 3653 BBY. A squad of Republic soldiers including Fideltin Rusk and Callan Grayne served in the campaign on the planet Geonosis alongside a Human named Durant, who would become a general and a member of the Republic Strategic High Command in the years following the war.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Geonosis campaign was first mentioned in the video game Star Wars: The Old Republic, a MMORPG released by BioWare and LucasArts in 2011. It was mentioned during the Jedi Knight-class mission "The Price of Victory" on Hoth, though the character of Durant is a target pursued by Sith Warrior class players on the planet Taris.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "The Price of Victory" on Hoth
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia indicates Elin Garza forged her identity credentials at the age of 15 to enlist in the Republic Military, meaning that the minimum age must be greater than 15. The same guide also gives Fideltin Rusk's birth year as 3680 BBY, meaning that Rusk had to enlist sometime after 3665 BBY.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Timeline 1: Treaty of Coruscant
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Sith Warrior Mission: "General Durant" on Taris