The Geonosis catacombs, also known as the Geonosis caves, were a massive tunnel networks located beneath the surface of Geonosis. Every Geonosian building had a series of catacombs beneath it.
During the Second Battle of Geonosis, Padawans Barriss Offee and Ahsoka Tano of the Jedi Order went through the catacombs to reach the reactor of the Geonosis primary droid foundry. Galactic Republic forces would later traverse through the catacombs under the Progate Temple, and the Jedi and clone troopers would come face to face with Karina the Great, queen of the Geonosians.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First mentioned) (As "catacombs")
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Weapons Factory" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Legacy of Terror"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Ghosts of Geonosis"
- Darth Vader 4
- (First identified as Geonosis catacombs)
- (As "Geonosis caves")