- "This investment by the Banking Clan will create unimaginable new war profits. The largest droid factory ever built."
"As long as the Republic doesn't find out."
- ―Rush Clovis and Lott Dod conspire on Cato Neimoidia
- "That looks like a lot of droids"
"Well, it is a droid factory."
- ―Anakin Skywalker and Luminara Unduli talk while marching to the droid foundry
Funded by the InterGalactic Banking Clan and Trade Federation, Geonosian Archduke Poggle the Lesser oversaw the construction of this ray shielded droid foundry, and saw it as his redemption. In 21 BBY, the Galactic Republic orchestrated an attack to dispose of the droid foundry. After the foundry's primary shield was deactivated by Jedi General Anakin Skywalker and his force, the Republic then planned to attack the foundry.
Poggle and his tactical droid, TX-21, remained within the foundry, while the Republic fought Confederate battle droids and Geonosian fighters outside. However, Jedi Padawans Barriss Offee and Ahsoka Tano were completing a mission within the catacombs beneath the foundry, given to them by Skywalker and Jedi General Luminara Unduli. The mission was to destroy the main generator of the foundry, which, if destroyed, would cause the entire foundry to collapse to its destruction. The two Padawans were successful, although they had to use a super tank to destroy the main generator. While TX-21 was destroyed, Poggle escaped the destruction. The eradication of Poggle's primary droid foundry crippled the Confederacy's advance on the planet, and soon many more droid foundries fell.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Senate Spy" (First appearance) (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Landing at Point Rain"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Weapons Factory"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Legacy of Terror" (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "An Old Friend" (Mentioned only)
- LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (Non-canonical appearance)