- «Your visit is my privilege.»
- ―Sergeant Geph greets a customer[src]
Geph was a male Neimoidian who served as a sergeant in the army of the Galactic Republic during the Galactic War against the Sith Empire. In 3641 BBY, he was stationed on the planet Ilum while a battle that took place there. During the battle, Geph sold weapons from a stall in the Republic base camp. While at the stall, he wore white armor without a helmet. Geph had red eyes and skin and no hair.
Behind the scenesEdit
Geph appeared in the video game Star Wars: The Old Republic, released by BioWare in 2011, as a Weapons Vendor for Republic players on Ilum. With the release of Game Update 4.0 on October 20, 2015, Geph was removed from the game along with the rest of the Weapons Vendors. His position is also marked on a map in Star Wars: The Old Republic Explorer's Guide, a game guide released by Prima Games.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Ilum
- ↑ Using comments and information from The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2, The Old Republic: Annihilation, and "The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom"—Star Wars Insider 137, it is possible to place the events of the Prologue and Act I for the Jedi Knight, Smuggler, and Trooper classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic in 3643 BBY, the general events of Act II in 3642 BBY, and the events of Act III for all classes in 3641 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic Explorer's Guide