- "I'm Watcher One with Imperial Intelligence. Those men you fought served me."
- ―Watcher One, to the Jedi Knight
Gerrard was a male Human who served as a captain in the Imperial Military of the reconstituted Sith Empire during the Cold War with the Galactic Republic. A dark-skinned Human with black eyes and black hair cut in a series of stripes, Gerrard was assigned to Watcher One of Imperial Intelligence in the search for the Republic scientist Doctor Nasan Godera on the planet Taris in 3643 BBY. He carried a blaster rifle in combat and wore the standard armor for Imperial soldiers. However, Captain Gerrard and many of his men were killed on a raid on one of Godera's research facilities when a young Jedi Knight, who was also looking for Godera, encountered the Imperials in the subterranean laboratory.
Behind the scenesEdit
Gerrard first appeared in the Jedi Knight mission "Catching Up With Watcher One" in Star Wars: The Old Republic, a massively multiplayer online roleplaying video game released by BioWare in 2011, where he is an elite NPC in Doctor Godera's lab.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Using comments and information from The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2, The Old Republic: Annihilation, and "The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom"—Star Wars Insider 137, it is possible to place the events of the Prologue and Act I for the Jedi Knight, Smuggler, and Trooper classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic in 3643 BBY, the general events of Act II in 3642 BBY, and the events of Act III for all classes in 3641 BBY. As the events on Taris for the Jedi Knight, including Gerrard's death, occur in Act I, they can be dated to 3643 BBY.
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "Catching Up With Watcher One" on Taris