- "She's coming up wanted on my ID recognition. A known criminal on Gheia Six."
- ―A First Order stormtrooper, on Raidah Doon
Gheia Six was a terrestrial astronomical object. Sometime by 34 ABY, the former athlete Raidah Doon became a known criminal to the First Order after stealing First Order funds on Gheia Six and redistributing them elsewhere. While on a mission to the planet Bracca as part of the Resistance's Dross Squadron in 34 ABY, Doon's status as a criminal was picked up by a First Order stormtrooper, who confronted the Resistance team.
Behind the scenes
- Resistance Reborn (First mentioned, simultaneous with Resistance Reborn audiobook)
- Resistance Reborn audiobook (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- Resistance Reborn
- Resistance Reborn takes place days after the events of Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi, which are dated to the same year as the Hosnian Cataclysm by Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the Hosnian Cataclysm, and therefore the events of The Last Jedi, to 34 ABY, meaning that the events of Resistance Reborn, including the mention of Gheia Six, take place around that year.