- "I name the Emperor himself for ordering the brutal attacks on the people of Ghorman. Their peaceful world is one of countless systems helpless under his oppressive rule. This massacre is proof that our self-appointed Emperor is little more than a lying executioner."
- ―Mon Mothma
The Ghorman Massacre was an incident that took place around 2 BBY, in which the Galactic Empire slaughtered peaceful protesters on the planet Ghorman. Magva Yarro survived the massacre, and ended up joining Saw Gerrera's Partisans. Reports of the Ghorman massacre reached Senator Tynnra Pamlo, who worked closely with Alliance Intelligence.
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy From A To Z
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious