- "Thank you. To the west is a giant bark mite cave. I can show you where. I need specimens. Once you get there, I'll transmit the specimens that I need and how many of each."
- ―Risha Sinan, to a spacer
The Giant Bark Mite Cave was a natural cave on the Nabooian moon of Rori. It was populated by giant bark mites. The creatures had discovered that the cave was damp and warm, making it a perfect nursery for their brood. Those bark mite could become very dangerous when protecting their lair. The scientist Risha Sinan discovered the cave and its giant bark mites after the Battle of Yavin. Circa 1 ABY, a spacer entered the bunker, fought some giant bark mites and collected a CY-M sword.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The Giant Bark Mite Cave was a location in the 2003 video game Star Wars Galaxies, a massively multiplayer online-role playing game developed by Sony Online Entertainment and published by LucasArts, prior to its closure on December 15, 2011. The Giant Bark Mite Cave was added to the game with the "Publish 1" update, released on August 3, 2003.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (First appearance)
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Complete Online Adventures
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided Quick Reference Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: Jump to Lightspeed: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Complete Guide: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Total Experience: Prima Official Game Guide