- "The Moff has a light cruiser. It could be helpful in your effort to regain Mandalore."
- ―Din Djarin, to Bo-Katan Kryze, regarding Gideon's Class 546 Cruiser
Gideon's light cruiser was a Class 546 Cruiser under the command of Moff Gideon in the years after the Battle of Endor. It was similar in appearance to the Arquitens-class command cruiser. During the rescue of his foundling, Grogu, from Gideon, the Mandalorian Din Djarin and his allies seized the ship and captured the moff. The light cruiser also contained a platoon of third-generation dark troopers, though they were destroyed by Djarin and Jedi Master Luke Skywalker.
Behind the scenes
The light cruiser first appeared in "Chapter 12: The Siege", an episode of the live-action TV show The Mandalorian, which aired in 2020. It was realized by the building of a detailed five-foot scale model.
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 12: The Siege" (First appearance)
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 14: The Tragedy" (First identified as Gideon's light cruiser)
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 15: The Believer"
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 16: The Rescue"