- "Gleb oversees the Future Imperial Leaders school here. She crafts loyal, capable troopers."
- ―Iden Versio
Gleb was a female Aqualish who served as headmaster of the Future Imperial Leaders Military Preparatory School on Vardos. She taught the notion that young Imperials didn't make friends, they instead made allies but more than colleagues. During Operation: Cinder, Admiral Garrick Versio ordered Inferno Squad to rescue Gleb from Vardos' destruction.
Thirty years later, she was part of Project Resurrection and the First Order, who helped Jinata Security maintain control over the Jinata system and rebuilt Vardos, but she let Del Meeko discover their plans, prompting future Supreme Leader Kylo Ren's hand to mind probe him for intel on the map to Luke Skywalker and have Commander Gideon Hask kill him. She buried Del Meeko and his crew on Hask's orders, but left the Corvus functional, while promising Hask that her men would triple operations on Athulla, while relocating the Pillio operation. Gleb was later killed on Vardos by Hask and the First Order after repeated failures regarding Project Resurrection and having "outlived her usefulness." After her death, Hask ordered the destruction of the Kestro which resulted in all out battle between Jinata security forces and the First Order.
Behind the scenes
- Battlefront II: Inferno Squad (First appearance, simultaneous with Battlefront II: Inferno Squad audiobook)
- Battlefront II: Inferno Squad audiobook
- Star Wars Battlefront II (First pictured)
Notes and references
- Battlefront II: Inferno Squad
- Protectorate Gleb was killed by Commander Gideon Hask during Iden Versio's mission to Vardos. As the mission takes place concurrently with the events of Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens, which is dated by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas to 34 ABY, Gleb must have been killed in the same year.
- Star Wars Battlefront II