Biology and appearanceEdit
As a race, they were rod-thin with tan-skin, and had long snouts. The Glymphid had frills on their necks and rounded nodules on their torso. They had fingers which ended in suction cups.
The Glymphids came from Ploo II.
- Star Wars: Episode I Racer
- Episode I: The Phantom Menace ½
- Podracing Tales
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars 14: Emissaries to Malastare, Part 2
- Star Wars 15: Emissaries to Malastare, Part 3
- Star Wars 16: Emissaries to Malastare, Part 4
- Jedi Quest: The Dangerous Games
- The Cestus Deception
- Rebel Force: Target
- Rebel Force: Uprising
- Star Wars Episode I Who's Who: A Pocket Guide to the Characters of The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace The Official Souvenir Magazine (Picture only)
- Star Wars Episode I: Podracer Punch-Outs
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars Galaxy Series 4 (Card: Amy Pronovost sketch card)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File (2013) Part 3 (POD5, The Boonta Eve Classic Podrace)
Notes and referencesEdit
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.