In 22 BBY, a battle took place here during the Clone Wars. The Confederate General Grievous attempted to take his fleet through the asteroids, but the Galactic Republic had already placed AT-TE walkers on the rocks, ambushing the Confederacy and forcing Grievous to flee. Jedi General Anakin Skywalker gave pursuit in his fighter, but after debris hit his ship, he was rescued by Clone Captain CT-7567. Skywalker's astromech droid, R2-D2, was salvaged by the Trandoshan scavenger Gha Nachkt, who promised the droid to Grievous. Skywalker and his Padawan, Ahsoka Tano, later undertook a search to find and retrieve R2-D2, but were unable to find the droid aboard Nachkt's ship, the Vulture's Claw.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Eternal Throne (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Rising Malevolence" (First appearance) ("Newsreel" only)
- The Clone Wars: Wild Space (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Downfall of a Droid"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bombad Jedi" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Jedi Crash" (Appears in flashback(s))