- «Are you going to pay for that? It costs seven wupiupi.»
- ―A gorg vendor, to Jar Jar Binks[src]
Gorgs, also known as chubas, were a species of amphibian which were eaten alive by members of the Hutt species. They were available for seven wupiupi in the markets of Mos Espa on the planet Tatooine, During the Naboo Crisis, the Gungan Jar Jar Binks attempted to use his long tongue to grab one from a stall for free. The Hutt crime lord Jabba Desilijic often ate gorgs, swallowing one live at the Boonta Eve Classic podrace and thirty-six years later in his palace. Kadas'sa'Nikto were also known to eat gorgs live.
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know (First identified as Gorg)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- The Last Jedi: Bomber Command
- The Last Jedi: Rose Tico: Resistance Fighter (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- Star Wars: How Not to Get Eaten by Ewoks and Other Galactic Survival Skills
- Star Wars: Creatures Big & Small
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- ↑ Star Wars Resistance – "Dangerous Business"
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Star Wars Resistance – "Bibo"
- ↑ The Weapon of a Jedi: A Luke Skywalker Adventure
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi