Gorga Desilijic Aarrpo was the accountant of the Grand Hutt Council during the Clone Wars. Born some years prior to the Clone Wars in Hutt Space, Gorga was the cousin of Rotta (the heir to the Hutt Empire), nephew of Jabba, grand-nephew of Ziro and Ebor, and the great-grandson of Mama and Papa the Hutt.
Gorga was the second member of the Grand Hutt Council to answer Jabba's summons with his hologram appearing in his uncle's throne room. During the meeting, Gorga remained silent as Jabba and the council discussed the potential danger Ziro presented as the Hutt possessed information that was dangerous to the council. He agreed with Jabba and the other council members to have bounty hunter Cad Bane break Ziro out of Republican custody and deliver him to the council.
Gorga was present when Ziro was brought before the Hutt Grand Council on the planet Nal Hutta after being freed by Bane. As Ziro conversed with the council about the detail surrounding his release and the damaging information about the council’s deeds, Gorga did not speak. After Ziro had been taken away to the detention area, Gorga and the rest of the council were entertained by a performance of Da Hutt Moda by Pa'lowick singer Sy Snootles. At the start of the performance, Gorga adjusted his monocle and nodded his approval to his fellow colleagues. Gorga watched as Snootles made her way to towards him and sat on the table before him as she continued to sing. Snootles gave him a quick kiss which surprised the Hutt before breaking out with glee on his face.
After Snootle’s performance, Gorga was enjoying the entertainment of the Twi'lek dancers when Jedi Knights Obi-Wan Kenobi and Quinlan Vos entered the council chamber. When Vos accused the council of engineering Ziro’s escape, Gorga leered at the Jedi Knight. Gorga later accompanied Gardulla, Arok and Cad Bane to the detention block where they found Ziro’s cell empty. When Bane stated he was done working for the Hutts, Gorga became alarmed and agreed with his fellow Hutts to have Bane track down Ziro.
Later Gorga visted the slave markets on the planet Zygerria. As he inspected the selection of captured slaves, Gorga shoved a nearby Zygerrian guard. In Huttese, Gorga expressed his dissatisfaction with the slave selection, unaware that the guard was Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi in disguise.
Behind the scenesEdit
Gorga Desilijic Aarrpo first appeared in the new Star Wars canon in "Evil Plans," a 2010 episode of the animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars' third season, where he was voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson. The Hutt was originally created for the 1995 Star Wars Legends comic Boba Fett: Bounty on Bar-Kooda, written by John Wagner and penciled by Cam Kennedy.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Evil Plans" (First appearance) (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hunt for Ziro"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Slaves of the Republic"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Friends and Enemies"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Eminence"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Lost One"
- The Mighty Chewbacca in the Forest of Fear! (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars The Complete Season Three
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know (First identified as Gorga Desilijic Aarrpo)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Evil Plans"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hunt for Ziro"
- ↑ Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Slaves of the Republic"
- ↑ The Mighty Chewbacca in the Forest of Fear!
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Episode Guide
- ↑ Boba Fett: Bounty on Bar-Kooda