Goss Toowers was a male member of the Shozer species who lived approximately thirty years after the Battle of Endor. He was part of the Resistance and served on the technical crew that provided mechanical support to the Resistance's fleet of starfighters. A hard worker, Toowers' duties also included the monitoring of arriving and departing ships. Toowers was present at the Resistance base on the planet D'Qar shortly before the Battle of Starkiller Base.
While working with the Resistance he wore a green and orange helmet as well as a mask that covered most of his face. He also wore green overalls with a dark green shirt underneath. His three-fingered hands were concealed with brown work gloves. Toowers had pale pink skin and pitch black eyes.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Goss Toowers was created for the 2015 film Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens and was portrayed by Keith De'Winter. Despite having a very minor role in the film and appearing only briefly, Toowers was part of the film's marketing campaign and had an action figure issued as a part of the Star Wars: The Force Awakens toyline, which debuted on Force Friday.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (First appearance)
- Age of Resistance - Rey 1
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition audiobook (Mentioned only)
- Poe Dameron 28 (Mentioned only)
Non-canon appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens (Set: 75102 Poes X-Wing Fighter)
- Poe Dameron: Flight Log
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia