Ryder Azadi once served as Governor of Lothal, but his sympathies were with anti-Imperial voices and he was eventually imprisoned. Following this, Arihnda Pryce was appointed the acting governor of Lothal and scheduled for promotion to the full title of Governor of Lothal within a few years, and was granted such by 4 BBY.
Moff Stattata held the title at the time of being charged by Leia Organa for the theft of her ships on Lothal under the Imperial Governor's administration during a rebel operation there in 3 BBY.
In 2 BBY, Pryce, as Governor, oversaw Skystrike Academy alongside Agent Alexsandr Kallus, and in 0 BBY, Pryce met her demise during the Liberation of Lothal, which also saw the end of Imperial reign over the world.
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 54 (Databank A-Z: Tauntaun–TIE Craft)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 70 (Weapons & Uniforms: Grand Admiral Thrawn)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 74 (Databank A-Z: Sabine Wren)
- (First identified as Governor of the Lothal sector)
Notes and references
- According to The Star Wars Book, the Liberation of Lothal takes place in the same year as Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, but before the Battle of Yavin. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope to 0 BBY, meaning that the Liberation of Lothal took place in 0 BBY as well. This event featured the end of Imperial reign over Lothal, which was overseen by its Governor per the same episode.
- Star Wars Rebels: Steps Into Shadow
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars Rebels: Steps Into Shadow states that the Governor of Lothal was the leader of the Lothal sector. Dawn of Rebellion mentions that during the time of the Galactic Empire, a sector was led by a Moff. Therefore, the Governor of Lothal must be a Moff.
- Star Wars Rebels – "Legacy"
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Star Wars Rebels episode "Empire Day" to 4 ABY, and the episode features a mention of the Governor of Lothal—Pryce
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded states that Leia Organa was 16 years old during her mission on Lothal. Since Star Wars: Galactic Atlas establishes that Organa was born in 19 BBY, the mission must have taken place in 3 BBY.
- Dawn of Rebellion dates the events of Star Wars Rebels: Steps Into Shadow seventeen years after the end of the Clone Wars, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 19 BBY; therefore, the events of Steps Into Shadow must take place in 2 BBY. According to Star Wars: On the Front Lines, Mon Mothma's denunciation of the Galactic Empire and the Declaration of the Rebel Alliance take place 2 years before the Battle of Yavin or 2 BBY. As "The Antilles Extraction" is set between Steps Into Shadow and "Secret Cargo," it must also take place in 2 BBY. Governor Pryce appears in this episode.
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Antilles Extraction"
- Pirate's Price
- Star Wars Rebels – "Family Reunion – and Farewell"