Graf Zapalo was a human male who served as the Master of Sciences in the Naboo Royal Advisory Council during the Fall of the Republic. As a minister of the council, he was responsible for advising the monarch of Naboo and guided public policy on the planet of Naboo. He was also the representative of the farmers and the philosophers of Naboo. In addition, Zapalo was a brilliant oceanographer.
In 32 BBY, Zapalo served in the council under Queen Padmé Amidala shortly prior, and during, the Invasion of Naboo. A decade later in 22 BBY, Zapalo was still a member of the council, now advising Queen Jamillia, and was present in the Theed Royal Palace when then Senator Padmé Amidala and Jedi Padawan Anakin Skywalker arrived after a plot to assassinate Padmé Amidala.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Queen's Peril
- Queen's Peril audiobook
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z (First identified as Graf Zapalo)
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- "Naboo" – Star Wars Encyclopedia