The Great Mesra Plateau, also known as the Mesric Plateau, was a highland area on Tatooine. It stretched from the Xelric Draw to Mos Eisley. It was the location of a Tusken Raider camp that Alkhara massacred.
Behind the scenesEdit
Secrets of Tatooine mislabels this area the "Great Mesa Plateau."
The Great Mesra Plateau appeared as a designated planetary region in the 2003 massively multiplayer online-role playing game Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided, prior to the game's closure on December 15, 2011. In the game, the plateau was identified as the "Mesric Plateau."
- The Clone Wars: Decide Your Destiny: Crisis on Coruscant
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (Identified as Mesric Plateau)
- Tatooine Ghost
- "Anthony Daniels: Remembering That Galaxy Far, Far Away"—The Lucasfilm Fan Club Magazine 1 (Indirect mention only)
- Inside the Worlds of Star Wars: Episode I (First identified as Great Mesra Plateau)
- Secrets of Tatooine
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 38 (TAT23, Tatooine - Mos Eisley)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 74 (TAT46, Obi'Wan's Home)
- Inside the Worlds of Star Wars Trilogy
- Star Wars: Complete Locations