Greeata Jendowanian was a female Rodian who worked as a singer and dancer for the Max Rebo Band. During the Clone Wars between the Galactic Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems, she attended a performance of a Mon Calamari opera on the planet Coruscant. Four years after the Battle of Yavin, she and the rest of the Max Rebo Band performed for Jabba the Hutt at his palace on the planet Tatooine. The group played the song Jedi Rocks for the Hutt, who demanded that they repeat the performance, but then dropped his slave dancer Oola into his rancor pit during the repeat performance, causing the band to stop playing. Greeata was visibly shocked when Oola was eaten by the rancor, and then witnessed Princess Leia Organa arrive in the palace disguised as the bounty hunter Boushh with the Wookiee Chewbacca as a prisoner.
Behind the scenesEdit
Greeata Jendowanian first appeared in the Special Edition re-release of Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi in 1997, played by Celia Fushille-Burke. She was first named in the Star Wars Legends Power of the Force set of Hasbro Inc.'s action figure collection which was released in 1998. The name was confirmed to be canon by Music in the Star Wars Galaxy: The Modal Nodes vs. The Max Rebo Band, a StarWars.com article written by Amy Ratcliffe and published in 2015.
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars LINE Webtoon
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance) (Introduced in Special Edition)
- (Indirect mention only)
- (First identified as Greeata Jendowanian)
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: New Edition