- "Your reminiscence of the Westhills harvest was fine work. Did you ever taste the greel-wood syrup from Far Hiradne?"
- ―Old Jho to Holshef
Greel-wood was a type of wood harvested from trees found in Lothal's Far Hiradne forests. Greel-wood syrup could be harvested from this wood, however, the Galactic Empire's deforestation practices on the planet made it a rare commodity.
After reading the works of Holshef, a human poet, the Ithorian Old Jho reminisced with him about greel-wood syrup from Far Hiradne. Holshef stated that he had once worked there as an apprentice sap collector, and as the two continued their discussion, they headed to a back area of Old Jho's Pit Stop to enjoy a bottle of vintage Hiradne syrup.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Servants of the Empire: The Secret Academy (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: A Junior Novel
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Smuggler's Guide
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as greel wood)