The Falleen prince selected Green as a Vigo primarily because of the Human's network of spies. Green's ambitions to replace the Underlord were well known to Xizor, but he was not considered a credible threat. Many of Green's operatives were double agents with affiliations to Durga the Hutt. Few of Green's rackets were sufficiently profitable in Xizor's eyes. Eventually, Xizor discovered that he was spying on Black Sun for an unknown outside organization. As a result, Xizor had Guri kill Green in front of his other Vigos as a message.
Green was middle-aged, and his hair was receding. Green's lavish dress reflected his belief that such costumes gained him the respect of his underlings.
- Rebel Dawn (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (Mentioned only)
- (Mentioned only)
- Shadows of the Empire novel (First appearance)
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook
- "Around the Galaxy"—Star Wars Galaxy Magazine 8 (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Art of the Brothers Hildebrandt
- Secrets of the Sisar Run
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Rebellion Era Sourcebook
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook