- "Green is the color of grass, and of leaves on the trees, and of Greedo."
- ―Central Computer
Green can refer to the following:
The color green.
Food[edit | edit source]
Individuals[edit | edit source]
- Green, a Vigo for Black Sun
- Green, a member of the Gungan Sling Brigade.
- Green Hair, a leader of the Raptor gang
- CT-53/21-8778, "Green"
- Dr. Green, an Imperial doctor
- "Green," a Swooper for Jabba Desilijic Tiure
- "Green Leader," a clone trooper who commanded Green Company
Locations[edit | edit source]
Organizations[edit | edit source]
- Green Squad
- Green Squadron (Galactic Republic)
- Green Company
- Green Squadron (Rebel Alliance)
- Green Flight
Species[edit | edit source]
Non-sentient[edit | edit source]
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
Real-world[edit | edit source]
- Lars Green, an actor who played an Ewok
- Green Moon, an early name for Endor
- Seth Green, an American actor, who voiced Todo 360 in Star Wars: The Clone Wars episode "Holocron Heist" and Ion Papanoida in "Sphere of Influence"
[edit | edit source]
- Green on Wikipedia
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid that lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.