A year later, Tycho Celchu flew an A-wing as Green Three during the Battle of Endor, flying top cover for the Millennium Falcon and following Red Leader Wedge Antilles into the superstructure of the second Death Star.
Two and a half years after the Battle of Endor, New Republic pilot Rhysati Ynr used the call sign Green Three in a simulation of the Redemption scenario while training to qualify for membership in the reformed Rogue Squadron.
- X-Wing: Rogue Leader 1 (Mentioned only)
- X-Wing: Rogue Squadron (First appearance)
- X-Wing: Rogue Squadron unabridged audiobook
- The New Jedi Order: Enemy Lines I: Rebel Dream (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Death Star II Limited (Card: Green Squadron 3) (backup link)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- "Rogues Gallery: Clearance for Immediate Launch"—Star Wars Insider 146