Green milk was a nutritious green-colored milk produced by female thala-sirens. During his self-imposed exile on the planet Ahch-To, Luke Skywalker harvested the milk from the creatures for drinking. During the war between the First Order and the Resistance, green milk was imported to Bubo Wamba Family Farms on the planet Batuu who then sold it to the Milk Stand in Black Spire Outpost to sell to residents and visitors.
Behind the scenesEdit
Mark Hamill revealed the liquid was coconut milk that was color graded in post-production. The real world Milk Stand found at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge serves "green milk," which is actually a frozen plant-based blend of coconut and rice milks.
- Alphabet Squadron
- Alphabet Squadron audiobook
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition audiobook
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: A Junior Novel
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: A Junior Novel audiobook
- A Crash of Fate
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Milk Stand
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Green milk)
- Ultimate Sticker Collection: Star Wars: The Last Jedi
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- ↑ Johnson, Zach (February 27, 2018). Everything You Need to Know About Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. D23. Archived from the original on February 27, 2019. Retrieved on February 28, 2019.
- ↑ Alphabet Squadron
- ↑ A Crash of Fate
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge—Milk Stand
- ↑ Mark Hamill teases Luke Skywalker’s future after Star Wars The Last Jedi – and reveals what green milk really tastes like. Radio Times (2018-04-04). Retrieved on April 4, 2018.