Green milk was a nutritious green-colored milk produced by female thala-sirens. During his self-imposed exile on the planet Ahch-To, Luke Skywalker harvested the milk from the creatures for drinking. During the war between the First Order and the Resistance, green milk was imported to Bubo Wamba Family Farms on the planet Batuu and sold to residents and visitors at their Milk Stand in Black Spire Outpost. They also used it for an alcoholic cocktail, Green Milk Cooler.
Behind the scenes
Mark Hamill revealed the liquid was coconut milk that was color graded in post-production. The real world Milk Stand found at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge serves "green milk," which is actually a frozen plant-based blend of coconut and rice milks that the menu describes as having "zippy citrus and tropical characteristics." The location at Disney's Hollywood Studios additionally serves an alcoholic Green Milk Cooler.
The 2020 non-canon video game expansion The Sims 4 Star Wars: Journey to Batuu includes green milk as a drink sold to the player's Sims at the Milk Stand vendor in the Black Spire Outpost neighborhood. In the home neighborhood, it can be purchased as a quick meal from refrigerators.
- Alphabet Squadron
- Alphabet Squadron audiobook
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition audiobook
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: A Junior Novel
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: A Junior Novel audiobook
- A Crash of Fate
- A Crash of Fate audiobook
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Milk Stand
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Green milk)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Ultimate Sticker Collection
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge: Traveler's Guide to Batuu