Green milk was a nutritious green-colored milk produced by female thala-sirens. During his self-imposed exile on the planet Ahch-To, Luke Skywalker harvested the milk from the creatures for drinking.
Behind the scenesEdit
Mark Hamill revealed the liquid was coconut milk that was color graded in post-production. The real world Milk Stand found at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge starting in 2019 serves "green milk," which is actually a frozen plant-based blend of coconut and rice milks.
- Alphabet Squadron
- Alphabet Squadron audiobook
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition audiobook
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: A Junior Novel
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: A Junior Novel audiobook
- A Crash of Fate
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Milk Stand
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Green milk)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Ultimate Sticker Collection
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- ↑ Johnson, Zach (February 27, 2018). Everything You Need to Know About Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. D23. Archived from the original on February 27, 2019. Retrieved on February 28, 2019.
- ↑ Alphabet Squadron
- ↑ A Crash of Fate
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ Mark Hamill teases Luke Skywalker’s future after Star Wars The Last Jedi – and reveals what green milk really tastes like. Radio Times (2018-04-04). Retrieved on April 4, 2018.