- "The Mantis works wonders. I mean it's a great ship, excellent pilot, but it is not built for close support."
- ―Greez Dritus
Greez Dritus was a Latero male who lived during the Imperial Era. He worked for Cere Junda and was the captain of the Stinger Mantis. He was known to have a bad gambling habit, and got into trouble with the Haxion Brood.
Personality and traits[edit | edit source]
Despite his history of gambling, Greez was one of the most risk-averse members of the Stinger Mantis' crew. He repeatedly expressed hesitation when asked to travel to dangerous planets such as Dathomir, and later confessed to being highly intimidated by Nightsister Merrin. He hated nature and constantly cooked meals for the crew. He also had a terrarium behind a wall of Umbaran glass and was grateful when Cal Kestis collected seeds for it. Even though he was initially hesitant about Cal, Greez warmed up to him throughout their time together.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Greez Dritus was introduced in the 2019 video game Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. According to the game's director Stig Asmussen, the inspiration for Greez Dritus was John C. Reilly and Ralph Furley from the sitcom Three's Company. He is played by Daniel Roebuck.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (First appearance)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- (First pictured)
- "Inside the Fallen Order"—Star Wars Insider 193
- The Art of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- The Star Wars Book
External Link[edit | edit source]
- The True Power of the Force. EA. Gameinformer. Archived from the original on August 21, 2019. Retrieved on June 8, 2019. (First identified as Dritus)