Electro Magnetic Pulse grenades were known to generate electricity that disables mechanics and gave no destruction to nearby terrain. Therefore, it helped the Grand Army of the Republic during the liberation of Ryloth by making minimal damage to the native settlements. These were often used against the Separatist Droid Army.
Smoke bombs were used to distract opponents by clouding their visuals. During the Age of the Empire, Sabine Wren created a distraction using a smoke bomb for her fellow rebels to escape from Imperial forces.
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 2 (Weapons & Uniforms: Bounty Hunters)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 9 (Helmets: AT-AT Pilot)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 14 (Helmets: AT-ST Pilot)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 15 (Helmets: Commander Bacara)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 22 (Helmets: Phase I Clone Trooper)
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 27 (Weapons & Uniforms: The Wookiees)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 36 (Helmets: Boushh)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 37 (Helmets: AT-RT Drivers)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 39 (Databank A-Z: Kwazel Maw–Sly Moore)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 49 (Highlights of the Saga: Battle on the Beach)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 52 (Helmets: The Guavian Death Gang)
- Rise of the Separatists
- Collapse of the Republic
- Gadgets and Gear
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Directing"
- "Explosives, Heavy Weapons and Unstable Elements" – Star Wars Encyclopedia
- "The Heroes of Rogue One" – Star Wars Encyclopedia