- "So uncivilized."
- ―Obi-Wan Kenobi, after using the Grievance Striker to kill General Grievous
The "Grievance Striker," also known as the "Annihilator," was a custom DT-57 "Annihilator" blaster owned by General Grievous, the Supreme Commander of the Separatist Droid Army during the Clone Wars. During the battle of Utapau, Jedi General Obi-Wan Kenobi used the Grievance Striker to shoot Grievous, ironically causing the cyborg general to die by his own weapon.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- Revenge of the Sith Golden Book
- "The Duel for Peace"—5-Minute Star Wars Stories Strike Back
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 8 (Helmets: General Grievous) (First identified as Annihilator)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 24 (Highlights of the Saga: Duel to the Death)
- Star Wars: Destiny – Convergence (Card: ) (First identified as Grievance Striker)