A Recusant-class warship was used by General Grievous during the Clone Wars. The Recusant served as the general's command ship and was used against the Venator-class Star Destroyer, Steadfast, during the capture of Jedi Master Eeth Koth. Grievous and his troops boarded the enemy craft and successfully captured Koth. Sometime after, the destroyer was used with the rest of Grievous's fleet over the planet Saleucami, and would engage a Republic fleet over the planet. During this battle the ship was destroyed, but Grievous escaped to the planet below.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Grievous Intrigue" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Deserter" (In flashback(s))
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 35 (Weapons & Uniforms: Ready for Action) (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: X-Wing Second Edition – Servants of Strife Squadron Pack (Card: ) (Picture only)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Grievous Intrigue"
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars episode "Landing at Point Rain" to 21 BBY, and Star Wars Helmet Collection 76 (Highlights of the Saga: The End of Endurance) dates the death of CT-411 "Ponds", as seen in the episode "Lethal Trackdown", to the same year. Since places "Grievous Intrigue" and the destruction of Grievous's Recusant between "Landing at Point Rain" and "Lethal Trackdown," its events must take place in the same year.