- "Nice shot. Captain Grummart teach you archery?"
- ―Finn and Jannah during the Battle of Exegol
Grummart was an individual who held the rank of captain in the First Order military, and was responsible for teaching the regime's stormtroopers. During the Battle of Exegol in 35 ABY, First Order defector Finn asked fellow former trooper Jannah whether Captain Grummart had taught her archery after witnessing Jannah's use of an energy bow against the Final Order forces. Jannah instead replied she had been taught by Phasma, the head of First Order stormtrooper training.
Behind the scenes
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: A Junior Novel (First mentioned, simultaneous with Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: A Junior Novel audiobook)
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: A Junior Novel audiobook (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: A Junior Novel
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary dates the events of Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker to one year after the Starkiller Incident, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places in 34 ABY. Therefore, the events of The Rise of Skywalker, including the Battle of Exegol, must take place in 35 ABY.