- "The Force is with me,
And I am one with the Force;
And I fear nothing,
Because all is as the Force wills it."
- ―The Guardian's Mantra, from Collected Poems, Prayers, and Meditations on the Force
The Guardian's Mantra was a prayer spoken by members of the Guardians of the Whills, who protected the Temple of the Kyber in Jedha City on Jedha. The Guardian's Mantra, written by an unknown author, was found in Collected Poems, Prayers, and Meditations on the Force, edited by a Disciple of the Whills named Kozem Pel.
The Mantra was spoken during times when spiritual guidance from the Force was needed, such as in the final moments of Chirrut Îmwe and Baze Malbus, who were killed while helping to steal the plans to the Death Star during the Battle of Scarif.
Following the execution of Order 66 in 19 BBY, former Jedi Padawan Ahsoka Tano, on the run from mind-controlled clone troopers aboard a Venator-class Star Destroyer in hyperspace, recited part of the Guardian's Mantra while using the Force to search for the control chip inside the head of her friend Clone Commander Rex so it could be removed. Despite being unconscious, Rex began to recite along with Tano as she was doing this.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shattered"
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 10
- Star Wars Rebels – "A World Between Worlds"
- Guardians of the Whills (First identified as Guardian's Mantra)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization
- Star Wars: Rogue One: A Junior Novel
- Star Wars 71
- Star Wars 75
- Force Collector (Indirect mention only)