- "Prepare for attack!"
- ―General Grievous prior to exchanging broadsides with the Guarlara
The Guarlara was a Venator-class Star Destroyer that participated in the Battle of Coruscant. During the battle, it confronted the Separatist flagship Invisible Hand and exchanged broadside fire, taking heavy damage to its starboard side but dealing a crippling blow to the Separatist dreadnought by striking its gun magazine. It shared its name with a creature indigenous to the grasslands of Naboo.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines (First identified as Guarlara)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 28 (Highlights of the Saga: Crash Landing on Coruscant) (Indirect mention only)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars: Complete Vehicles establishes that Venator-class Star Destroyers with five red stripes on their wings and with the emblem of the Open Circle Fleet were part of the Fifth Fleet. The Star Destroyer Guarlara had five stripes on both wings and the emblem, denoting its affiliation to the Fifth Fleet and therefore the Open Circle Fleet.
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia