Guilea was a drug with "euphoric qualities," and a form of spice. It came from the tecave grass, found only on Cerea. Because the grass needed a molecular trace of the rare mineral malium to grow, Cerea had a virtual monopoly on its production and export was strictly prohibited.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars 1: Prelude to Rebellion, Part 1 (First appearance)
- Star Wars 2: Prelude to Rebellion, Part 2
Sources[edit | edit source]
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 128 (MON2–4, Ephant Mon)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 135 (CER2, Cerea)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia