- "We didn't see them much in the Gulches."
- ―Hazram Namir, on Imperial TIE fighters
The Gulches were a location on the Outer Rim planet Crucival. Hazram Namir, a soldier from a clan named the Malkhanis, was present in the Gulches for some time during the era of the Galactic Empire. When Namir spotted an Imperial TIE fighter on its way to a transmitter tower on Crucival in 6 BBY, the Malkhanis soldier murmured that he had not seen the starfighter much in the Gulches.
Behind the scenes
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- Battlefront: Twilight Company
- Battlefront: Twilight Company establishes that Crucival is located within the Tion Hegemony, a sector that Ultimate Star Wars places in the Outer Rim Territories.
- The section of Battlefront: Twilight Company where Hazram Namir mentions the Gulches is set thirteen years after the Clone Wars, which ended in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. The mention must have therefore occurred in 6 BBY.