The Gungan High Council, also known as the Gungan Rep Council, was the governing body of the Gungan people from Naboo. Chaired by the Boss, chief leader of the Gungan people, the Council was headquartered in the underwater city of Otoh Gunga. When Padmé Amidala served as a senator in the Senate of the Galactic Republic, the Gungan Jar Jar Binks was part of her delegation, representing the interests of the Gungan High Council as Junior Representative.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Prequel Trilogy – A Graphic Novel
- Star Wars: The Phantom Menace Graphic Novel Adaptation
- The Phantom Menace Read-Along Storybook and CD
- The Phantom Menace Golden Book
- Star Wars Journeys: The Phantom Menace
- "Raiders of the Lost Gundark"—Star Wars Adventures (2017) 18
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Gungan Attack"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shadow Warrior"
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Build the Millennium Falcon 41 (Guide to the Galaxy: Naboo's Underwater World)
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 53 (Databank A-Z: Tantive IV–Tatooine)
- Star Wars: The Galactic Explorer's Guide
- (First identified as Gungan High Council)