Gutretee, also known as Isis, was a planet of the Anoat sector. Special crystals with sensor- and communication-dampening effects could be found on that world. The natives of Gutretee lived in tribes and were hostile toward offworlders. The planet had at least one city, called Neskroff. During the early rebellion against the Galactic Empire, the Alliance to Restore the Republic listed Gutretee as a safe world, and included it in a map of the galaxy that listed the various Alliance safe worlds, starfighter hubs, regional headquarters, and shadow planets. The map was included in The Rebel Files.
During the Galactic Civil War, the Alliance to Restore the Republic had holdings on Gutretee. By the time of the Iron Blockade, however, the Alliance had abandoned its properties there, prompting many native tribes to move there. At some point during the blockade, a reconnaissance probe crashed on the planet, but was recovered by the crew of a young smuggler. This smuggler would later assist the Alliance to Restore the Republic by quietly destroying Imperial satellites which had been placed into Gutretee's orbit.
- Star Wars: Uprising (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files (First identified as Isis)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Star Wars: Uprising—Crew Run: "Gutretee Crystal Study"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: Uprising—Crew Run: "Vaults of Neskroff"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Star Wars: Uprising—Crew Run: "Honey Works Best"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- ↑ Star Wars: Uprising—Crew Run: "Probe Retrieval"
- ↑ Star Wars: Uprising—Crew Run: "Satellite Sweep"