- "I have another lead. A small-time thug named Gwhirrye Baric. He runs a spice racket out of a small hospital here in Doaba Guerfel."
- ―Lilith Laughlin, to a spacer
- "There's these rogue CorSec miscreants lead by a bloke named Xyrias Undea. If they were to suddenly disappear so they can't muscle in on my rackets, I reckon my memory might return."
- ―Gwhirrye Baric, to a spacer
After the Battle of Yavin, Gwhirrye Baric resided in the city of Doaba Guerfel on the planet Corellia. He ran a spice racket out of a small hospital in Doaba Guerfel. Circa 1 ABY, a group of Rogue CorSec criminals led by Xyrias Undea harassed his business. Around the same time, a CorSec agent working for Captain Vitala Baize interrogated Baric about a criminal organization known as the Chirq Council. The thug begged the agent to deal with his Rogue CorSec problem in exchange of information. The agent thus fought and killed several Rogue CorSec miscreants, including Xyrias Undea. Gwhirrye Baric later agreed with giving information about the spice dealer Trins Evnar.
Behind the scenes
Gwhirrye Baric was a non-player character in the 2003 video game Star Wars Galaxies, a massively multiplayer online role-playing game developed by Sony Online Entertainment and published by LucasArts, prior to its closure on December 15, 2011. Gwhirrye Baric was added to the game with the update named "Chapter 1: The Corellian Captives", published on June 8, 2006.
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Threat of the Conqueror (Card: Seek Council) (backup link not verified!)