In his youth, the Human Bix Arden-Govia left behind his pampered life on the nearby planet Bakura and signed on as a ship's boy aboard a freighter out of Gymelo. By 4 ABY, Arden-Govia, who had learned much about the worlds of the Shiritoku Spur region during his travels, had returned home on Bakura.
Behind the scenes
Gymelo was first mentioned in the Star Wars Roleplaying Game sourcebook Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds, which was published by Wizards of the Coast in 2004. The 2009 reference book The Essential Atlas placed the Gymelo system, and therefore the celestial body Gymelo, in grid square G-16.
- Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds (First mentioned)
Notes and references
- Gymelo system — Based on corresponding data for
- The Essential Atlas — Based on corresponding data for Gymelo system
- Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds
- According to Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds, Bix Arden-Govia had returned from his travels to Bakura by the time the planet was invaded by the Ssi-ruuvi Imperium, which The New Essential Chronology dates to 4 ABY.