The H-type Nubian yacht, also known as the Naboo yacht, was a small yacht used by the Naboo. While not heavily armed, they were equipped with a strong deflector shield. Senator Padmé Amidala used several H-types during the Fall of the Republic, which bore silver coating to denote her status as former Queen of Naboo. One was flown from Naboo to Tatooine to help Anakin Skywalker find his mother, and then to Geonosis to rescue Obi-Wan Kenobi; others were used during the Battle of the Kaliida Nebula and her mission to Rodia, though in both cases the yachts were destroyed owing to unfortunate circumstances.[source?]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars film
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Destroy Malevolence"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bombad Jedi"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Cloak of Darkness" (In flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Blue Shadow Virus"
- Thrawn Ascendancy: Chaos Rising (Mentioned only)
- Thrawn Ascendancy: Chaos Rising audiobook (Mentioned only)
- "So Much More"—Star Wars Adventures Annual 2019 (Appears through imagination)
- Thrawn: Alliances
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: Expanded Edition
Non-canon appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- (First identified as Naboo yacht)
- (Picture only)
- (Picture only)
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas (Picture only)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 22 (Databank A-Z: Gungans–Rako Hardeen)
- Star Wars: Build Your Own R2-D2 4 (Droid Directory: 3PO-series Protocol Droids, Part 2) (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition